We’re on the look out for a new Account Manager to join the fun here at Cut Media HQ in Glasgow.
We are calling the position ‘Account Manager’ but really there are lots more exciting and varied tasks involved. The role requires a well organised, fun and enthusiastic person to work with our growing roster of amazing clients, as well as assisting with production planning and logistics on some of the top secret projects we currently have in production.
If you think this role could suit you, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. For more details please see below:
Account Manager (Full Time, Salary D.O.E.)
We are looking for a passionate, outgoing, account management guru to join our exciting, fast paced and expanding team here at Cut Media.
Cut Media are a new breed of video agency. We combine elements of a ‘Creative Agency’ and ‘Production Company’. We work closely with all of our clients to develop creative video concepts right through to on set production.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role includes, but is not limited to;
- Liaising and building relationships with clients.
- Working with our creative team & Directors to develop concepts and estimates.
- Production logistics and planning.
- Representing Cut Media to clients, future clients and industry-professionals.
You must have:
- A full driving license.
- At least 2 years experience in either account-handling or production-management.
- A fun, outgoing personality and be someone who relishes a challenge
- Experience in budgeting.
- Ability to juggle multiple productions with excellent time-management.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel).
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A polite, confident and friendly manner with a good sense of humour!
- Flexibility, enthusiasm for the occasional foreign trip and ability to work weekends if required.
We’ll like you more if you:
- Have commercial Video-Production experience.
- Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign).
- Have experience in the outdoor, cycling or tourism industries.
- Have an interest/experience managing social media accounts and/or experience in a marketing role
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Like extreme/mountain/outdoor sports.
- Consider high-fiving to be a way of life.
To be considered for this role, your application must include the following:
- Notice period required.
- Salary expectations
- Answer the following question: You are given a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug and an unlimited amount of water. How would you measure out exactly 4 gallons of water? Yipikaye….
Please send all applications to email@example.com. Closing date is Tuesday 29th March with a view to the successful applicant starting with the team as soon as possible.