Job Opening: Content Creative
We’re on the hunt for a new Content Creative to join our growing team in Glasgow… Read below for the full details!!
Content Creative (Full Time, Salary D.O.E.)
Cut Media are a Content Agency, working alongside the world’s leading brands, agencies and influencers to create raw and inspiring campaigns for TV, digital and social screens.
We are a young, growing company, driven by a collaborative approach to create the highest quality work. We are currently on the lookout for a new Content Creative to join in the fun here at Cut Media HQ in Glasgow.
We are calling the position ‘Content Creative’ as the perfect candidate will play a lead role in developing incredible ideas for our clients and directing our content productions on location.
The successful candidate will likely have a background as either an agency creative with a specific experience in video content, or an individual who has a proven track record in directing commercial and branded content.
We are looking for an outgoing, creative and driven person to join the growing Cut Media team and bring their energy, ideas and collaborative approach to our work.
We can drop all the buzzwords here about our work… Fresh, authentic, innovative etc. The bottom line is that we’re driven by making incredible films and content, that no-one else is making or can make. Above all the person we want in our team must have that drive too.
What you will do:
· Collaborate with the Cut Media team to develop ideas and creative approaches to client briefs.
· Take the creative lead on client projects both on location and in pre and post production.
· Work with clients and our account management team to understand and execute client needs and requirements.
· Develop proposals, treatments, storyboards for client campaigns.
· Present proposals and concepts to clients both individually and as a team.
· Work with our production department to plan and execute delivery on projects.
You must have:
• A proven background as either:
- An agency creative
- Directing commercial/branded content campaigns
• A full driving license.
• Competent experience with the Adobe creative suite – in particularly InDesign and Premiere.
• Experience in writing film treatments or creative pitch documents.
• A polite, confident and friendly manner with a good sense of humour!
• Flexibility and enthusiasm for the occasional foreign trip with the ability to work weekends if required.
We’ll like you even more if:
• You have a strong knowledge, experience and passion for outdoor sports and/or cycling.
• You can edit in Adobe Premiere.
• You have experience as a camera operator.
To be considered for this role, your application must include the following:
• Your CV
• Your relevant showreel or links to your portfolio of work.
• Your notice period required.
Finally, in your application we'd like you to answer the following questions:
1. What is your dream client or project and why?
2. You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what colour would you be and why?
Please send all applications to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st August with a view to the successful applicant starting with the team as soon as possible.