We’re on the look out for a Production Co-ordinator to join the fun here at Cut Media HQ in Glasgow.
The role requires a well organised, fun and enthusiastic person with a keen interest in creative production to join an awesome team of directors, producers and editing geniuses!
You’ll be assisting with production planning and logistics across a range of projects we currently have in production for an impressive client list of global outdoor sports and tourism brands
If you’re keen to develop your career in creative video production, and the role suits you then get in touch! For more details please see below:
Production Co-ordinator (Full Time, Salary D.O.E.)
We are looking for a passionate, outgoing, switched-on production co-ordinator to join our exciting, fast paced and expanding team here at Cut Media.
Cut Media are a new breed of video agency. We combine elements of a ‘Creative Agency’ and ‘Production Company’. We work closely with all of our clients to develop creative video concepts and deliver first rate productions and online distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role includes, but is not limited to;
- Assisting with development of concepts & estimates
- Production logistics and planning
- Studio administration including crew diary management
- Processing expenses and petty cash
- On-set production co-ordination
- Sourcing footage and negotiating usage rights
- Client relationship development
- Representing Cut Media at industry events and meetings
- Social Media administration
- Website administration
You must have:
- A fun, outgoing personality and be someone who relishes a challenge
- A polite, confident and friendly manner with a good sense of humour!
- A positive can-do attitude and enjoy working in a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work across multiple productions with excellent time-management, communication, organisational skills
- Competence in using Microsoft Office (particularly Word & Excel).
- Flexibility and enthusiasm for the occasional foreign trip and ability to work weekends / evenings if required.
- A willingness to learn and develop in the role.
- A full driving license.
We’ll like you more if you:
- Have commercial video-production co-ordination experience.
- Experience of working in a creative / production environment.
- Experience in managing websites / social media accounts.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Have experience / interest in the outdoor, cycling or tourism industries.
To be considered for this role, your application must include the following:
- Notice period required.
- Answer the following question:- How lucky are you and why?
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Monday 22nd August with a view to the successful applicant starting with the team as soon as possible.